Just The Basics







Target Coat (old) // Forever21 Shirt (old, similar) // Wal-Mart Jeans (old, similar) // Charming Charlie Knit Scarf (old, similar) // Target Booties // Claire's Headband (old, similar) // Charming Charlie Earrings (in store, similar here and here)

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend! I'm feeling a little mentally drained at the moment. I wanted to show you guys what I wore last Thursday. I wish I could show you guys what I would be wearing on the weekends, but you all know that I work all day and am stuck in uniform (not so fashionable). Although, this Saturday I have the afternoon off so I'm looking forward to catching up with my Dad! As I mentioned earlier he hasn't been feeling to well lately. (This is one of the reasons I'm a little drained.)

You know how you have that one person in your family that shares the same passion for something or a subject as you do! Well that's my dad for me. We're two peas in a pod watching the history channel, discussing world matters, and listening to his life stories over and over. Believe me guys they never get old! I also get my keen ability to dress well from him. He was a sharp dresser in his day! And compared to most people my age, whose dad's are probably in their 50s/60s my dad has probably had double the life experiences and life lessons that some dads have had. He just turned 83 in November! The fact that he can do most things for himself and is sharp as a tack is amazing! He's always pushing me to do more, to achieve more, to be the best possible version of myself. He's a great man! No wonder my mom fell for him.

Sorry this turned into a rave about my dad, and not about the outfit. That wasn't the intent, it just sorta poured out as I was typing. I hope you guys enjoyed this little glimpse into my personal life. Thanks for reading and have an awesome day! And if there is someone out there you're missing or just cherish, make sure to call them up and tell them how awesome they are and how much they mean to you.

Shop This Post

No comments