Jeweled and Prepped








Target Coat (old) // Forever21 Sweatshirt (old) // Aeropastale Shirt (old, similar) // Old Navy Jeans (old, similar) // Sam & Libby x Target Boots (sold out, similar) // Target Purse (old, similar) // Wal-Mart Necklace (sold out, cute alternative) // NY & Company Pearl Bracelet (old, similar) // Express Elephant Bracelet (sold out, cute alternative) // Burlington LOVE Bracelet (old, similar) // NY & company Watch (old, similar) // Lips: Maybelline's Brazen Berry

It's Saturday and I have a new post. How exciting (LOL)! I'm doing my best to get in my 3 posts a week and here is #3 for this week.

I was scrolling through my Instagram feed and was inspired by all the preppy sweatshirt and collared shirt looks I've been seeing. I absolutely love this sweatshirt. I've been thinking up ways to style it for the blog for some time now. It seemed that everything that I put together was just blah. So I never got to feature it until now. And I'm glad to say that I am proud of the result. Now I tried searching for a similar sweatshirt to this one in the same color, but I came up with nothing. I've linked some really cute jeweled sweatshirt alternatives below that are just as cute.  Also, the necklace was out of stock online, but you can sign up for an alert for when it is back in stock.

So what do you guys think? Do you like this pairing? Let me know in the comments below. As always, thanks for stopping by and I'll talk to you guys again on Monday!

Shop This Post

No comments