Currently Craving

Currently Craving

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

Hello loves! Happy Monday. I wanted to share what I'm currently craving fashion wise. Of course most of these are slip on sneakers.  I've been thinking about these since my recent trip to Old Navy. It was just a quick stop in but, I saw a pair in gold and couldn't stop thinking about them. All of these are $25 or under. Also I've been in need of a new pair of boyfriend jeans. My Old Navy ones don't quite fit as they use to. I think the last time my boyfriend washed them they shrunk. 

On another note, I've been seeing black distressed jeans all over Instagram. The black distressed jeans are the one pair of jeans I don't own. The last pair I owned, I wore them so much they faded to grey. Anyways I hope you all had a great weekend and I'll talk to you guys later.
Shop This Post

4 comments

  1. Awesome selection! Love all the shoes and want them all

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm normally not a sneakers girl, but I've been seeing them so much that I thought it was time I reconsider!

      Delete