Winter Pastels




Aeropostale Sweater (similar) // Target Dress worn as skirt (similar) // Tights: Claire's (similar) // Target Boots (similar) // Phillip Lim x Target Purse (similar) // rue21 Necklace (old) // rue21 Ring (old, similar) // New York & Company Watch (old, similar) // Lips: Revlon Cherries in the Snow

Happy Thursday loves. Yay!!!! On more day until the weekend! Finally i can be excited about the weekend because I'm off from work Friday and I work half a day Saturday. I also have my BF company Christmas Party to attend and I get to sip wine and wrap presents with the Bestie. When I get a weekend off, which is rare, I try so hard to jam pack so much stuff into them, even though I know it's not possible. (A girl can try right?)

Anyways, I was looking forward to getting jazzed up for the Christmas party, then his boss goes and makes it a casual thing. But don't worry I will still dress up somehow even if it's just nails, a bold lip, and statement accessories! I'm not new to being the oddball of the crowd. On my to do list for next Christmas: Get invited to more dressy holiday parties or host a glamorous one myself! I've always loved dressing uber glam, but there aren't too many places here that you can go and won't get looked at oddly. Louisiana is a pretty casual state style wise. When Kerry (BF) and I started dating he thought I loved fashion too much to be from here. He thinks I would fare better in Europe, more opportunities as far as the fashion industry goes. Also it's his sneaky way of trying to convince me to move to Germany, his great love. He lived there for a number of years and loved it. If you wanna compare his love of Germany to something, think of Carrie (SATC) and the episode where she says new York is her boyfriend and nobody talks about her boyfriend! That's Kerry's relationship with Germany. Who would have thought I'd end up with a Louisiana native who speaks fluent German??!! Now to dust off my French skills so we can both be bilingual.

I hope you all enjoy your the rest of your week and the upcoming weekend. May you all attend lots of glamorous parties, drink lots of champagne, and be grateful for those two days that most of us don't get off from work and keep me in spirit at those glam outings! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments

  1. Love the color combo! Sounds like an exciting weekend! Have fun

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combination! And you rock the bright pink lip!

    Arielle from Tangled Musings

    ReplyDelete