Wide Open Sapces







New York and Company Sweater (old, similar) // Charming Charlie Dress (old, pretty option here) // Wal-Mart Jeans (similar) // Sam & Libby x Target Boots(sold out online, clearance in stores, similar here and here) // Charlotte Russe Scarf (similar) // Phillip Lim x Target Bag (similar) // Ring (similar) // Mixed Bangles (similar) // New York and Company Watch (old) // Charming Charlie Earrings (old, cute option here

Happy Friday All. as you guys can see, I am definitely loving my OTK boots. I have so many ways I want to style them. I just can't get over the awesome price I got them for. I'm always on the hunt for a good bargain.

Anyhow, this is what I wore Wednesday. I ran a few errands and went to my parents for a visit before heading to work. My dad got to see Marley (my pup). He hadn't seen him in a while and really wanted to see him. My dad is hilarious when it comes to Marley. He's always trying to get Marley in trouble with my mom. She doesn't allow Marley on her couch, so my dad will call Marley to sit next to him and then my mom will come in and tell him to get down. Funny thing is that Marley falls for it every time. Marley was also excited to see Dad. He sat next to his grandpa the entire visit. It was great.

On a side note, I'm thinking about doing holiday outfits for the blog. You know, Christmas Party looks, New Years Eve, those things. If you guys would love to see that let me know. A friend of mines also suggested that I do makeup looks (she works at Sephora), but I kinda stick to the same neutral palette when it comes to my face.  So I don't know about that.  OK, so thanks for stopping by loves and I'll talk to you soon!

More Options

4 comments

  1. Hahaha..The story with Marley with your dad is hilarious! =) Anyway, I'm loving that cardigan on you! And
    I love how the scarf adds colors to the whole look!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! My Dad and Marley are partners in crime, LOL!

      Delete
  2. Pretty look! Love the scarf!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete