Statement Maker









Richard Chai x Target Trench (old) // Old Navy Sweatshirt (similar) // No Boundaries Jeans (similar) // Bjorndal Booties (similar) // Claire's Bracelet (similar) // unknown ring (similar) // New York and Company Watch (similar) // Claire's Earrings (old, similar) // Phillip Lim x Target Purse (similar) // Lips: Maybelline in Lavender Voltage (no longer available)

Hello all! Happy Monday! If you work Monday after a holiday aren't they the worst. You're laying in bed wishing that your alarm clock didn't go off and somehow its still Sunday. I hope you all had a great time with family and friends for Christmas. Now that Christmas is over with, everyone is preparing for New Year's Eve! I feel that it is the one day out of the entire year (besides your birthday of course) that you can go all out with the sequins and sparkles. It's like there can't be too much (okay maybe there can be to much, but if done right can be amazing. If you guys are looking for some inspiration with sparkles, check out my previous post on NYE outfits. I'm still not sure of what I'm going to wear or if I'm going to go out, but I have a few things lined up.

Anyway, this outfit of course has nothing to do with NYE. I wore this about a week ago, when the weather was gloomy. I thought it would be the perfect time to break out my Richard Chai x Target trench coat. I found this coat at Goodwill in brand new condition. I swear, the lady who owned it before me either never wore it or she took very damn good care of it. I think this line was from 2008. So for it to look this nice after 6 years is amazing. Lately it's been rainy here, and I've honestly haven't been able to get any good pictures. I did another outfit shoot with my grey tulle skirt, but the overcast lighting was horrible so the pics weren’t great. I wanted to show you guys that before Christmas, but hopefully I'll get to shoot it again soon.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great week ahead.

Shop This Post

No comments