OTK Love






Wal-Mart Sweater (old, similar) // New York and Company Jeans (old, similar) // Sam & Libby x Target Boots (On clearance in stores, similar here and here) // Phillip Lim x Target Bag (similar) // New York and Company Necklace (old) // New York and Company Bracelet (old, similar) // Ring (similar) Lips: Revlon in Sandalwood Beige

Happy Wednesday! I wanted to share what I wore for Thanksgiving with you guys. I was most Excited to style these over-the-knee boots that I got a few days before Black Friday. Now they felt like a Black Friday score because I got these babies for $21. Yep, a whopping $21. I found them in my local Target.

Funny thing is that I've been wanting a pair of OTK boots for this season, but put it off cause I thought it wasn't in the budget. I was browsing the shoes section, waiting on the BF to get groceries ( I love food, but I hate grocery shopping). I wasn't planning on buying anything, but then I saw these beauties! I was like "No way, what a great price," but after looking for a while I couldn't find my  size. There was only a size 6 on the shelf! Then I thought, "Noooo!!!!" So a few days later I decided to take a trip to the Target on the other side of town, not sure if they would have my size. I walked in and made a beeline straight for the clearance shoes. And like the glorious light that would surround something magical, there they were, the only pair left and in a size 10! It had to have been a sign that said, "Xan, these boots belong to you! We've been waiting for you to take us home!" So, I scooped them up and made a mad dash to the register, and walked out as happy as a songbird! Oh how I love the thrill of an amazing deal!

Anyhow, I had a great Thanksgiving with my family. I didn't do any Black Friday shopping. I accompanied the Bestie to Express and Charming Charlie so she could scoop up some holiday deals. But for the most part, I spent the morning at home then headed to work.

I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your week. Thanks for stopping by, and I want all of you guys to know that I am truly thankful for you! You continue to keep coming back to my little blog and that makes me oh so happy. Also it makes me want to continue doing this blog thing. So thank you so much for your support!

Love Xan

More Options

No comments