NYE Ispiration: Dark Glamour






Forever 21 Jacket (last year, similar) // Dress (old, can't remember where I got it, similar) // BGBG ParisPumps // New York and Company Gold Necklace (old) // New York and Company Clutch (old) // Mixed Bangles (similar) Ring (old, similar) //Charming Charlie Earrings (in store)  //  Lips: Revlon Matte Balm in Shameless

Happy Wednesday! I hope today is going great. For some of you guys today is a short week. For others it's just the same old same old. I'm on a 8 day work week, so tragic. But that's okay, I'm use to it by now. Anyways, I'm showing you a glamorous look that I put together on Christmas Eve. I was planing on wearing this, but then opted for jeans, a sequin sweater, and my OTK boots (won't stop wearing these). I was just going to be hanging out with the bestie and her family, so no need for the overdressing. I hope you guys can use this look for some NYE inspiration. I know there are those ladies out there that just don't care to be overloaded with glitter and sequins, there are those that opt for simple pieces that still make statements. So if you're not a fan of the sparkly cocktail dress, try a long black one. It's super dramatic, looks good with all accessories and can make you the center of attention in a room full of sequins! 

Also, for all my readers out there, I love and adore each and every one of you! Today is the last day of 2014 and I couldn't end this post without thanking you. I remember the first couple of months I started blogging again. I wasn't gaining any readership. It felt like for the longest the only person reading my blog was me, and it was getting frustrating. I would look at other bloggers who hadn't been blogging that long and compare myself. I thought, why is it so hard for me and so easy for them, what's their secret?" I thought maybe this isn't for me. After some hard thinking, I had to tell myself, "that's them and you are you. Keep pushing and working towards your goals, keep posting even if no ones reading, keep promoting even if you're the only one promoting yourself, keep loving what you are doing because, eventually others will start reading and others will start promoting you, and others will love the content you put out because it is all you! I woke around 2am checked my email and saw that I had reached 75 followers on Bloglovin'. Now I know for some that's nothing, but for me it's something. It means there are 75 people out there who consistently return to my blog. Of course I have readers who stop by every now and then, and I appreciate you too. But those 75 people and the 10 that follow on GFC make me want to do what I do everyday! Eventually I'll reach more people, I'll work with more brands, but I'll always remember you 85 that ended my 2014 year! Happy New Years to all of you! Have fun tonight, be safe and remember, tomorrow is a new year full of possibilities, and I plan to make the most of it! Come on 2015, show me what you got!

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' , GFC, and Instagram! All other handles are in the right side bar at the very top! Thanks for stopping by!

Shop This Look

No comments