NYE 2014 Outfit Inspiration

NYE 2014 Outfit Inspiration

Outfit #1 Sweater // Pants // Necklace // Bracelet // Shoes // Clutch
Outfit #2 Clutch // Jumpsuit // Necklace // Booties // Cuff // Bracelets

Hey loves, Happy Friday. I know I've been lacking in the post dept. lately but I'm trying to get back at it! It's been a really busy week. Hell, it's actually been a really busy and exhausting 48 hours. My  Christmas did not turn out at all how I planned it. From spending Christmas Eve the in the ER till 4:30 am Christmas morning to spending Christmas night picking up some stranded friends. I swear we didn't get back home until 11:00 last night. We were both exhausted and just wanted to go  to bed. Then later that night I sat up in bed for about an hour and a half. Then got up and started walking around the apartment. I finally hit the sack around 2:30. And of course I had to be up for 6:30 this morning!  

So Christmas Eve we went to my Bestie's family home to celebrate Christmas. She hadn't been feeling well because she had a sinus infection. Later we all get back home, I sit down for five min max, then get a phone call from her, saying she needs to be rushed to the emergency room. We stayed with her till they finally released her at 4:30 AM. She somehow passed a small gallstone without knowing she had them. It was pretty scary for a minute. She could barely move, she was in so much pain. However, everything worked out OK. So we slept until noon, then headed to my parents.

We spent Christmas with my parents and my grandmother. After we got home last night. We weren't even good into the house when we get a call saying that Kerry's brother and his girlfriend needed a ride back home because of car trouble. Anyways we didn't get back until 11:00.  So that was our night. I know this is not on topic for the actual posts, but I just had to get it out.

On a brighter note, here's some New Year's Eve outfit inspiration for you. I normally wear a dress, but I'm feeling like I need a change this year and sparkly pants would be a great option. I actually bought these pants a few days ago, but I'm not sure if I'm going to wear them for NYE. 

Thanks for stopping by and listening to my rants on my unusual Christmas. Wishing you guys a happy weekend and I'll talk to you later. 

Shop This Post

No comments