Charming Gifts: Last Minute Gifts


Hey loves! Here's the last gift guide in my Charming Gifts series. It's only 2 more days until Christmas and I know some of you may still have some last minute shopping to do. You know there is always those few extra people that pop up out of nowhere, and you have to hurry and get them gift. Or you just have been working your little tail off, and haven't gotten any time to do all your shopping. And if you work in retail, I know your struggle, once you finish your shift you don't wanna look at another store, especially during the holiday season! So in honor of those reasons I put together a little last minute gift guide. I hope you find some inspiration and get all of your shopping done safely. Happy Shopping and thanks for stopping by!

Shop This Post

4 comments

  1. Cute ideas! Love that mug so adorable!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel! And the mug is so not expensive! Perfect gift for any fashionista!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanne! I so need to get me a blanket scarf! Although I've been thinking about making my own, but I'm just not finding wide enough fabric.

      Delete