Charming Gifts: The Homebody

Charming Gifts: The Homebody
1. Crochet Socks // 2. Throw // 3. Tea Set // 4. Slipper Boots // 5. Candle // 6. Mug // 7. Sleep Mask  // 8. Thermal Pajamas
Happy Tuesday! Today's post is another gift guide. This one is for the homebody. I would say I'm definitely one of these people. I love staying in most nights and relaxing. Especially since I'm standing up most of the day at work. Always walking or running here and there. Anyway, I hope you find some inspiration in this guide. Happy Shopping and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments

  1. Cute! Love the socks!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw... these pieces are awesome, especially the thermal pajamas!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm in need a newpair of thermal pjs!

    ReplyDelete