Dotted Republic







 Target Coat (old) // Banana Republic Factory Dress (last year, this year's version, similar dotted) // Phillip Lim x Target Bag (similar) // No Nonsense Tights via Rite Aid (last year, similar) // Target Oxford booties (old, similar) // Target Necklace (sold out, similar) // New York and Company Bracelet (old, similar) // Claire's Glitter Belt (similar) // Lips: NYX Cosmetics in Snow White

Happy Thursday my dear readers. I must say I'm trying to be on a roll with these blog posts. So, finally an outfit post. I know its been a while, but as I explained in a previous post. It's a conflicting schedule thing. Anyhow let's get onto the outfit!

Okay so if you guys have been following my Instagram since March, then you saw me post a picture of this dress saying I couldn't wait till we had cooler weather to wear it. (If you don't follow me on Instagram go ahead and tap the links on the right side bar. It would truly make my day!) I've been itching to wear it and finally here she is, making her debut. I got this dress at Banana Republic Factory Store on major discount. I loved the fit and the feel so much that I bought it in 2 colors. The other one is grey and white. Hopefully, you guys will see it too this winter.

The dress is made with something they call forever yarn, which makes the dress really soft, like cashmere! This dress was originally $80, but I got both colors for under $35! OMG what a steal! They have this dress in a leopard print and a striped print for this year. I've linked really similar items below. I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I hope to talk to you soon.

Shop Similar

No comments