Charming Gifts Holiday Gift Guide: The Girly Girl

Charming Gifts: The Girly Girl

Happy Monday! I hope you all are doing well. It's that time of year where we all start to think about holiday shopping. This time can be really exciting (I love shopping for gifts) or it can be very stressful if you're not a fan of shopping. So I decide to make it a little easier on you guys and give you some inspiration for your shopping lists! I am calling this series Charming Gifts (you know cause I'm Charming Xanadu, LOL). First up, The Girl Girl. Everyone has this girl on her list so here's some ideas to get you thinking! Happy Shopping and thanks for stopping by!

P.S. 
I know I haven't really been doing outfit posts lately. Honestly, it's because the BF (my photographer) and I are on opposite schedules. He works during the day now and I work mostly nights. And on the days that I am off, he doesn't get home until 5:00. As you guys know, it now gets dark at 5:30 so we don't have this vast window of time to shoot outfit pics. Hopefully, I will be back with at least 2 outfit posts this week.

Shop this post!

4 comments

  1. I'd love that Kate Spade bag. The pale pink color is magnificent. :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mini bag is so precious. It also comes in other pretty pastel colors! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Cute bag. Love the color.

    Pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay! I don't own any bags in that color so this is also on my own holiday wishlist!

      Delete