Wedding Attire









Blouse: Rue21 (old) // Skirt: Francesca's (old) // Shoes: BCBGeneration (similar here and here) // Clutch: New York and Company (old birthday gift) // Necklace: Charming Charlie (similar) // Bracelet: Claire's (similar)

Happy Friday! I wanted to share what I wore to my cousin's wedding this past weekend. My cousin, Samantha, made a beautiful bride. I had been waiting to bust this skirt out for a long time! I'm glad I had a weeding to attend just so I could put this outfit together! Anyways, I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend ahead! Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. Sorry the pics aren't the best quality. They were taken with my phone.

More Options

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit! Love that skirt! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel! I've been waiting to wear that skirt for the perfect occasion!

      Delete