The Wonder of Cable Knit







 Old Navy Sweater (similar) // Levis Jeans (similar) // Wal-Mart flats (similar) // Clutch: DIY by me (similar) // Wal-Mart necklace (in stores) // New York and Company Bracelet (similar) and Watch (old) // Claire's Flower (old) // Lips: Revlon in Plum Velour

Hello loves, Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. For those that work weekdays, I hope you are refreshed and energized for your week ahead. And for those who work weekends, well I hope you are winding down!

Okay so I don't think I've ever shared how much I love sweaters to you guys. I mean I absolutely adore them. Maybe it's the way they feel, maybe it's the way they look, or maybe it's the fact that I only have a limited amount of time to wear them. Okay it's probably all three. I got this Old Navy sweater last year. It was on sale and I knew I could get lots of use out of it since I also wear navy tops to work. The cable knit pattern on the front adds great texture to my plain work tops. It makes me feel a little more dressed up and fashionable while working. I'm honestly not fond of my work uniform. So I started cuffing my pants and adding texture with scarves and necklaces. All of my customers always comment on how jazzed up my uniform is with my accessories, then when they see me in my streetwear, my fashionable items, they think I'm a another person. It's hilarious to me. Plain Jane Manager by day, Chic Fashionista by night, LOL!

Anyhow, I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I hope to talk to you soon. Thanks for stopping by!

More Options

1 comment

  1. Perfect sweater and love the necklace with it!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete