Southwest in the Southeast






Jacket: Forever 21 (similar) // Sweater: Old Navy (old) // Jeans: Wal-Mart (similar) // Scarf: Charlotte Russe (similar) // Boots: Charming Charlie (similar) // Clutch: DIY (similar) //  Flower: Claire's (old) // Bracelet: New York and Company (old, similar) // Earrings: New York and Company (old) // Sunnies: The Dollar Tree (similar) // Lips: MAC in Fixed on Drama (no longer available)

Do you guys own an item that you really love and got at an awesome deal? Well, this scarf is that item for me. I absolutely adore this scarf. It's one of the best cheap purchases I made. Thick and well-made! It was only five dollars and I've gotten so much use out of it in the past year! I've been wearing it everyday to work to jazz up my uniform. Sorry this post isn't that  long, but I hope you guys enjoyed it! Have a great remainder of the week and I hope to talk to you soon.

More Items

2 comments

  1. Pretty! Adore your scarf

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Great scarf! xo - Katie - hauteallure.com

    ReplyDelete