No Fall Colors Here






Shirt: found at Goodwill // Jeans: Wal-Mart (similar) // Boots: Bjorndal via Rack Room Shoes (similar) // Purse: Target (similar) // Necklace: Claire's (old) // Bangles: Mixed (similar) // Sunnies: The Dollar Tree (similar) // Lips: Revlon in Berry Haute // Nails: Sally Hansen in Ever Green (At Rite Aid) , Sinful Colors in Gold Medal, Nicole by Opi in Kissed at Midnight

Hey everyone! I hope you all have been good. So today's post is pretty simple. I wore this while running errands one morning last week. Normally when I run quick before work errands, I don't get to dressed up. This is my go to uniform an over-sized/button down shirt and jeans. It's easy and comfortable. It also makes transitioning to my work uniform much smoother. Anyways, I hope to talk to you guys soon. Thanks for stopping by!

More Options

1 comment

  1. Cute top! Love the colors!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete