Green Dress Refresh






 Dress: Target (old, similar) // Wedges: Mia via Sears (old, similar) // Purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target (similar) // Earrings: Claire's (old, similar) //  Necklace: Charming Charlie (similar) // Bracelet: New York and Company (old, similar) // Sunnies: Borrowed from Bestie (similar) // Lips: Maybelline Vivids in Hot Plum

Hello all! Happy October. So today I'm wearing a dress that you've seen before on the blog here. In that post I was focused on making the dress colorful and bright. This time I styled it to be simple. I wasn't originally planning on posting this look since you guys have seen this dress before and it's worn almost the exact same way. But you know what, that would be silly. We don't wear our clothes just one time. We buy them because we love them and wanna wear them over and over again. I really adore this little dress. It's such a easy piece. You just throw it on and add a few accessories and you're out the door. When I pull this dress out of my closet, I'm thinking comfort, ease, and stylish. I pulled out this bracelet I hadn't worn in forever and realized how much I still loved it. I hope you guys have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

More Options

3 comments

  1. Pretty dress! Love the color!

    Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete