Bohemian Creme








 Jacket: New York and Company (similar) // Dress: rue21 (similar) // Boots: rue21 (old, similar) // Necklace: Charming Charlie (old, similar) // Ring: Claire's (old) // Bangles (mixed, similar) // Sunnies: The Dollar Tree (similar) // Lips: MAC Fixed on Drama (no longer available)

Hey loves. Happy Monday! Sorry I didn't get in another post by the end of the week. I'm going to try my best to put up 4 this week to makeup for missing one last week. So I wore this outfit over the weekend. It was Festival de Acadiens! It's an Acadian music festival held in one of our local parks. Lots of zydeco and Cajun music. We stayed for a little bit, then proceeded to a Mexican restaurant for dinner.

When I put this outfit together, I wanted to dress fall like. It's still hot here in Louisiana, which is so frustrating. This was my way of keeping cool, while still dressing for the season. It got a little cooler later that night, so the denim jacket and boots served their intended purposes. I love this dress! I've worn it once before on the blog here. The look was very fall and cozy inspired! I hope you all have a great week ahead and I'll talk to you guys later. Thanks for stopping by.

More Options

2 comments

  1. Cute dress! Love it with the boots!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete