A Dressy Sweatshirt






Sweatshirt: Old Navy (similar) // Jeans: Charlotte Russe (old, similar) // Pumps: BCBGirls (old, similar) // Ring: Charming Charlie (old, similar) // Watch: New York and Company (old, similar)

Hey guys. So I know I didn't post on Monday and I'm a day behind, but I will work my little butt off to make it up to you. October, one of my fave months of the year, has not started off so well for me. Life is throwing me a few curve balls right now. I'm trying to stay positive. Through all those issues, I will continue to do this! I love my little blog and I don't want to give up now. It would be so easy to just say f*** it, this is taking up too much of my time, but I won't! I did that before and I ended up with no more than 100 posts in a 3 year period. Plus, knowing that there are people that read my blog and visit regularly motivates me even more. When I fall behind I feel like I'm disappointing you all and that's the last thing I want to do. I've made a goal to be consistent, and I plan to stick to it! So hopefully I can have 2 more posts up by the end of this week. Now onto the outfit.

I love this jeweled sweatshirt I bought a year ago at Old Navy. It's pretty, comfortable, and adds a little glamour to everyday casual. I'm always looking for pretty detailing on items. I love bejeweled sweaters and sweatshirts. I'm glad to see they are just as popular for this fall and winter as they were last year. I might make an attempt to DIY one. They are just so cute.  Also, I'm pretty sure you guys notice that I don't have a purse in these photos. The BF and I jumped out the truck to start shooting, then I remembered I forgot my purse at home. We only live a few minutes up the road from here, but it was during 5 o'clock traffic and we didn't wanna go back. So I said, "that's cool we'll just shoot with out it." Surprisingly, I like the over all look without the purse. It feels a little more freeing. What do you guys think, should I have gone back to get the purse?

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and thanks for stopping by.

More Options

2 comments

  1. So stylish!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete