Wanderer







 Tunic: New York and Company (old, cute option here) // Leggings: Wal-Mart // Boots: Claire's (similar) // Purse: Coach (no longer available) // Necklace: Charming Charlie (old, similar) // Bangles: Mix of stores (similar) // Earrings: New York and Company (old) // Sunnies: The Dollar Tree (similar) // Lips: MAC Fixed On Drama (no longer available)

Happy Friday! I hope you all have been well. I'm continuing with my love of Fall, even-though it's still scorching outside. I feel that during Fall it is so easy for me to fall into bohemian, grungy styles. I think that those styles embody the Fall. The darker colors, the looser silhouettes, it all says comfy Fall days. I wore this outfit on Wednesday. I was off and the BF and I decided to just go to the park. Our days are opposite. He's off on weekends and I work all weekend long. So when we can, we try to spend as much time together as possible. I'm a pretty simple girl when it comes to dates. Walks in the park, exploring new places, watching a movie at home, these are things that I like to do. Although every now and then I don't mind the fancier dates! It gives me a reason to wear my most flirty/girly/glamorous pieces! Well thanks for stopping by and I hope you guys enjoy your weekend!

More Options

2 comments

  1. Love that top and bag! Cute outfit! Have a great weekend!
    Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete