Shorts Play









Shirt: Wal-Mart (similar) // Shorts: Forever 21(similar) // Flats: Wal-Mart (similar) // Purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target (similar) // Belt: Claire's (old) // Earrings: Claire's (similar) // Necklace: Claire's (old) Sunnies: borrowed from the Bestie (similar)

Hey loves, Happy Monday. I'm a little bit sad today. I had the entire weekend off and honestly I just want to rewind and do it all over again. The BF and I got to enjoy my cousin Samantha's beautiful wedding Saturday. (If you follow me on Instagram then you can see a picture of the lovely bride.) On Sunday we got to spend the entire day roaming around town. I really needed this weekend. Two full days off when everybody else was off was amazing. I got to spend two full days with the BF and see the family. Total awesomeness!!!!! So onto this outfit.

I wore this outfit on Thursday, since I had the day off. I wanted to wear a fall like outfit, but I knew it was still kinda hot outside so I opted for and in-between look. Fall on the top and summer on the bottom. After I put this outfit together, I thought I looked a little 4th of Julyish with all the red, white, and blue.  I paired the look with some sparkly accessories. I still liked the outcome so I went with it! So what did you guys do this past weekend? Thanks for stopping by!

More Options

4 comments