Plaiditude







 Shirt: Forever21 (similar) // Jeans: Wal-Mart (similar) // Wedges: Target (old, similar) //Purse: Coach (no longer available) //  Bangles: Mix of stores  (here) // Bracelet: Don't Remember (similar) // Necklace: Charming Charlie (similar) // Nails: Nicole by OPI in Kissed at Midnight and Khloe Had A Little Lam Lam, N.Y.C. Cosmetics in Lincoln Center

Hello everyone.  If you guys didn't know, I have this deep love affair with plaid flannel shirts. This love comes from my mom. She always wore plaid shirts! It was like her staple piece, her ultimate neutral. If you were to look back at all her past Driver's License pics you would see what I'm talking about. When I was younger, I really didn't think much of the plaid shirt. I thought "It looks manly! Why would anybody want to wear that?!" But, now that I'm older, I see why. They are amazingly comfortable and perfect for fall weather. Here it's still 95 degrees when it's not raining. Not the best weather to be wearing flannel shirts in. So fall weather hurry up and get here, the heat is killing me! It rained before we took these pictures so it was a bit cooler outside. I have several plaid flannel shirts, and I so plan to collect more! I hope everyone enjoys their weekend, and I'll talk to you guys on Monday. Thanks for stopping by.

More Options

2 comments