#MyCosmoStyle Challenge: A Day at The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas

Hey Loves! I hope you all had an amazing weekend. Today's post consists of vacation style: a little bohemian, a little decadent. I was asked by Vegas.com to style different outfits for their #MyCosmoStyle Challenge. The challenge consists of styling different outfits for a day spent at The Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas. Now packing for a trip can be overwhelming, but to pack for a trip to Vegas can be something else all together. Vegas is flashy, sexy, and full of high energy. While the Cosmopolitan has many attractions and entertainment, I decided to style 2 outfits. I styled a look based on what I would wear to lounge at their Bamboo Pool, and what I would wear to one of their onsite clubs, Rose. Rabbit. Lie. I feel these looks embody my overall style while still giving Vegas vacay vibes. Tell me which is your fave look, and what would you wear if you had the chance to stay at The Cosmopolitan? Thanks for stopping by!


#MyCosmoStyle: At The Bamboo Pool

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

#MyCosmoStyle: A Night At Rose.Rabbit.Lie

1 // 2// 3 // 4 // 5

2 comments

  1. Love the different looks! That swimsuit is so cute!
    Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete