Masculine/Feminine





T-Shirt: Target // Pants: Charlotte Russe (old, similar) // Wedges: Mia via Sears (old, similar) // Purse: Target (no longer available) // Belt: Ross (came with a dress, similar) // Necklace: Wal-Mart (in stores, similar here) // Earrings: Claire's (similar) // Sunnies: The Dollar Tree (similar) // Lips: NYX in Snow White

Happy Monday loves! I hope you all had a great weekend. I did for the most part. I got to spend Saturday morning with the BF! This is an exciting thing because, as you guys know by now, I work weekends and he doesn't. It was truly nice. Okay so onto the outfit.

I've had these harem pants in my closet for quite some time now. I bought them to wear to a job I previously had (I also have these pants in grey). Fast forward and they have only been worn a handful of times. I guess I really couldn't figure out how to style these without looking silly or ultra trendy. I decided to challenge myself and style them. This is the result of that. I feel the overall look became very masculine. Pairing a statement necklace, fun belt, and a red lip softened the look. I don't go for very masculine looks, so I always try to add feminine touches. Now that I've styled these pants, I'm going to make it a point to wear them more. So dears, tell me what you guys think? I would love some feedback.

P.S. Sorry if the quality is a little off. These were taken with my iPhone 5c.

More Options

4 comments