Leopard Ruffled Peplum






Top: New York and Company (old) // Jeans: New York and Company (old, similar) // Booties: Bjorndal via Rack Room Shoes (similar) // Purse: Phillip Lim x Target (no longer available, similar) // Necklace: Wal-Mart (in stores now for only $10) Bangles: Mix of stores (similar) // Nails: Revlon Gel Envy in Double Down // Lips: L' Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire in Blushing Harmony

Happy Thursday all! I know I've been on this strict schedule of posting every Monday, Wednesday,  and Friday. So I'm sorry if you guys were expecting a post yesterday. I was off from work and so was the BF. We had the entire day together which is rare (more like never). So all I wanted to do was just hang out with him. I even relieved him of his photography duties. We did some chores around the apartment, then went to CC's Coffee to grab some coffee and do some computer work.  Later that evening, we came home and finished watching Pulp Fiction (one of his faves). It was hilarious situation on how we ended up watching this movie. He was talking about the movie the night before and he asked me if I had ever seen it. Now I know this movie is a classic, but I never saw it. He gasped and said "We are going right now to buy this movie, so you can watch it!" Five minutes later we were in the car on the way to the used movie store. I'm glad we went though, because the movie turned out to be hilarious! The man is passionate about his movies.

Okay so about this outfit. My friend Crystal, text me the morning of and said that she was in town. So I got dressed and decided to meet her for lunch. We had just spoken about meeting up for lunch soon. I wanted to be relaxed but, still look dressed up in some way. So I chose this ruffle leopard top I've had for some time now and my grey skinnys. I really adore this top. The only thing is that it is sheer so I have to have a tank underneath. Well that makes it less desirable in hot weather. Anyhow, I had a great time meeting up with Crystal, even-though it was short. It's always nice to catch up with people you rarely see and sorta pick up the conversation where you left off! It's like you just saw each other a few days before. Well guys, I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll talk to you guys soon. Thanks for stopping by!

More Options

2 comments