Current Fall Cravings

Fall Cravings
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 
Happy Wednesday! I hope you all are enjoying your week. I was doing some online browsing lately and thought it would be great to share a few of the items I've been craving lately.  These pieces would be so great to add to my closet this fall. The best part is that most of these items are under $50. I'm always trying to find the best deals when shopping, especially when it comes to trends. What are some of the items you guys have been craving or adding to your wishlist? Let me know in the comments below and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments

  1. Oh such great finds! Love that skirt and the leopard heels! Happy Fall!
    Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl, I'm so ready to dive into fall with pieces like these!

      Delete