Amongst Leaves of Grass








 Vest: New York and Company (similar) // Tank: Forever21 // Jeggings: Charlotte Russe (similar) // Booties: French Connection via Sears (old, similar) // Earrings: Claire's (old, similar) // Necklace: Target (no longer available, this one is gorgeous, cheaper option here) // Bangles: Mixed (similar) // Watch: New York and Company (old, but I like this one) // Purse: Target (no longer available) // Sunnies: The Dollar Tree (similar)

Hey guys. It's Monday, which means it's back to the old grindstone. Or in my case back to new blog posts. So the day I took these pics it was hella hot outside. I mean it was 95 degrees. I had to run a few errands, so I wanted to be comfy, while still looking put together. Also I'm still craving fall and wanted to wear my oxford booties. So I literally  built this outfit around my shoes. I'm pretty sure there is a lot of people who do this. Boots are literally my fave footwear and I wear different variations throughout fall and winter. Heck , I actually wore a pair of my combat boots to work for the past 2 days and I'm sure I'll be wearing them today! Anyhow, I hope you guys have a great day. Thanks for stopping by!

More Options

1 comment