Utility...That's The Word







 Jacket: Charming Charlie (old, similar) // Tank: New York and Company (old, similar cheaper version) // Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch (old, similar) // Shoes: Old Navy // Purse: Coach ( no longer available, cute option here) // Necklace: Charming Charlie (old) // Lips: Wet n' Wild Mega Last in Cherry Picking

Happy Hump Day loves! I thought I would write a post featuring the most worn item in my closet, my khaki utility jacket. The idea came to me when I was planing out my next outfit post. I thought " Hey, I wear this jacket with everything and I've never featured it on the blog!" So this outfit was styled around the jacket.

I remember buying this jacket at major discount ($5!!!!) at Charming Charlie a few years ago. All the jackets were sitting on a sale rack to the back, a full size run. No one obviously had bought any. Utility jackets at the time had started trending but the girls in my area weren't feeling it! I thought hey I could get an of the moment trend for cheap and not feel bad about it if I only get a season use out of it. Behold, the utility jacket is still trending and has become a major staple in many fashionistas closets. I absolutely love my jacket. Who knew that 4 years later I would still be wearing this jacket. It's the most worn item in my closet! I wear everyday to work, when I'm running errands, and when I'm just relaxing with family and friends. I think it's probably my most versatile piece too! The neighbor's pup decided to photo-bomb the shoot! Also the boyfriend saw my hair and makeup like this during my lunch break and fell in love with the look! (The power of a pink lip and femme fatale hair!)

On another note, I'm too happy to relax for today and tomorrow. I have two days off from work and I'm going to try my best to enjoy them. I may go to Barnes and Noble and finish off my gift card, or go to the spa and get a massage! Take Marley to the dog park or just sit at home sip herbal tea and catch up on some reading and my YouTube subscriptions (love watching my beauty gurus!). Who knows the days are full of possibilities. Hope you guys are having a great week! Thanks for stopping by.

More Options

2 comments