Tropical Nights






Dress: Target (last spring, pretty option here) // Shoes: New York and Company (old, similar) // Clutch: New York and Company (old, similar) // Earrings: Charming Charlie (old, these are gorgeous) // Necklace: Charming Charlie (old) // Sunnies: Dollar Tree // Nails: N.Y.C. Cosmetics in Palm Tree and Tropicoral // Lips: Revlon in Berry Haute

Happy Friday! This is what I wore on my date Wednesday night. I really love it now, but this dress was not love at first sight. Actually its twin (it also came in blue) is what I really wanted. I kept putting off getting the blue one because I didn't need any new dresses at the moment. So one day while shopping in Target I saw that both dresses were on sale. I was so excited because I thought I was going to have my dress, but as fate would have it, not in my size. So I looked at this lovely print one and tried it on. I've been happy ever since. Have you guys ever purchase something, thinking it's an okay buy, but turns out being better than what you originally wanted?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments