The Little Dotted Dress




 Jacket: New York and Company (similar) // Dress: Wal-Mart (old, similar) // Sandals: Gap (old) // Necklace: Charming Charlie (old) // Clutch: New York and Company (old, cute options here and here)

Happy Monday! Hope your weekend was full of rest, relaxation, and fun activities. All I did was work, but this is what I wore Thursday. I had to take my dad to his eye surgery. Everything went well and he is over the moon with joy. He can't stop talking about how he can see better now. He describes everything with vivid details. I'm so excited for him.

Anyways, this dress is pretty old. I got it from Wal-Mart over 6 years ago and I still adore it. It's simple and easy to style.  It's also a great summer dress. Just throw it on with a pair of sandals, minimal accessories, and you're ready to go.

I hope you guys enjoy this post. Hopefully I will talk to guys on Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments