Saturdays Are For Wine





Outfit Details: Cardigan: New York and Company (similar) // Dress:  Charming Charlie (old, love this dress) // Sandals: Gap (old, similar) // Purse: Coach // Necklace: Claire's (old) // Belt: Target via this dress (similar) // Sunnies: Dollar Tree (similar) // Lips: Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain in Cherish

Happy Monday! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I wore this dress Saturday to a midday wine tasting with the boyfriend. On Tuesday, we were riding around town thinking about how to spend our first real Saturday off together, and then he spotted it! A sign in front of World Market (his fave store by the way) saying that they were hosting a wine tasting. He presented the idea to me and I was all for it. We rarely have little events like this going on in our area (or if we do I'm never off to hear about it or enjoy it...). If you follow me on Instagram you saw that we found a new wine (Lambrusco) to love. After the wine tasting, we visited my grandmother for a bit, then returned home to host my friend Lauren for dinner (with the Lambrusco we picked up earlier). She's off to Europe on Tuesday and I wanted to see her before she left. She'll be gone for at least 2 months and we really needed to spend time together, since we rarely see each other. 

Anyhow, the day was great and I really didn't want it to end! Here's to the next full weekend day we have off together! Enjoy your Monday and thanks for stopping by!

More Options

No comments