Grey Comforts






Outfit Details:  Top: Target // Jeans: Old Navy (similar) // Shoes: Old Navy // Clutch: DIY (similar) // Necklace: Charming Charlie (similar) // Bangles: Mixed (similar) Watch: New York and Company (similar) // Earrings: Claire's (similar) // Sunnies: The Dollar Tree (similar) // Lips: MAC in Fixed on Drama (no longer available)  // Nails: N.Y.C. Color in Lincoln Center and Nicole by OPI in Kissed At Midnight

Hello loves. It's Hump Day! Just two more days till the weekend. If only I had a normal office like job to be excited for it. Alas, I work all day on both days. I think Sundays should be like a national holiday where no one works or they only work for like 5 hours max. This way everyone can get to enjoy Sundays! Anyhow, onto the outfit.

I finally found a new ultra comfy t-shirt. I found it on clearance at Target. It was less than $4 And may I say it is hella comfy! It was perfect for yesterday's coffee date with the BF! Pairing it with my boyfriend jeans just made it all the more better. I've been craving fall lately, so I decided on my fave dark nail color and dark lip combo to complete the look. The day was heavily rainy and we thought coffee was a must. Thank goodness the rain cleared up for a bit so we could take photos. I cherish my days off because these are the days that I do outfit photos. (I wear a uniform on my work days.) So when it rains, it puts a wrench in my blog work.  Well all is well that ended well. I hope the remainder of your week goes well. Also, I know you guys might be tired of seeing these gold heels, but they have honestly become a staple in my closet and a fave!

Thanks for stopping by.

More Options

No comments