Coral Delight






 Shirt: rue21 (old, similar) // Jeggings: Charlotte Russe (old, similar) // Shoes: Old Navy // Purse: Coach (no longer available) // Sunnies: the Dollar Tree // Necklace: Charming Charlie (old, similar options here and here) // Earrings: rue21 (similar) // Lips: Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in #12 topped with Revlon Super lustrous Lip Gloss in Kiss Me Coral

Happy Friday!!! Whoop whoop! For all you guys that don't work weekends, TGIF to you. For those of you who do work weekends (like me), relax it's only two days and you still can enjoy some night time fun right?! Okay so onto the outfit!

I've been feeling really casual lately. I've had a busy week so being comfortable was #1, then looking stylish was #2. Also, it has been hella hot here lately. In this heat, sheer fabrics are a must. They are breezy and can be dressed up or down. Also since it's been so hot, yesterday I opted for no makeup. I figured it would just melt off! So the next post you see me in will include my bare face.

Sorry for the short post, but I slacked off yesterday , and I am busting butt trying to get this up for guys. Thanks for stopping by!

Get The Look

No comments