Blogging Outtakes

Hi my loves! I had a few issues yesterday that kept me from doing outfit photos. I spent the entire day searching for my iPhone. Yes guys, after having the same phone for 2 years I lost it. I was so devastated. Usually when it comes to my gadgets I'm really good about keeping them safe and in sight. I retraced my steps multiple times only to come up with nothing. So today I bit the bullet and bought a new one! Phones aren't cheap these days, geez. But I did have an awesome in store Rep, who made the process so amazing. Shout out to Ms. Sherry! We ended up holding a conversation about wines. She suggested a few German wines for the boyfriend and I to try, since he loves Germany.  I totally can't wait to share them with him. We are planning on going to a wine tasting Saturday, so that's just icing on top the cake. 

Anyways, I thought it would be cool to share a few photo outtakes of some recent posts. The world of blogging isn't filled with all beautiful photos all the time. It can be awkward, ugly and hella funny. I swear he always catches me doing the most awkward poses or me being a total goof. I hope you guys enjoy this funny little post. Hopefully we will be back to the regularly scheduled program on Monday. Talk to you later, and thanks for stopping by.









No comments