Autumn Fashion Must Haves

Autumn Fashion Must Haves

H&M Biker Jacket // H&M Jeans // Topshop Necklace // Arizona Booties // Target Purse // Go Jane Pumps // H&M Leggings // H&M Sweater // Charlotte Russe Boots

Happy Wednesday loves! Here's part 2 to my Autumn Must Haves Series. Today is all bout the fashion. These are the types of pieces Its live in each fall. Of course I'll deviate from these basics with more dressier or glamorous outfits but, these will be my staples. I literally look like this every fall. Simple pieces with delicate embellishments are something I gravitate towards when I'm looking for comfort. Not only will these pieces keep me cozy in the fall but, they are great pieces to take into winter. What are you guys staple pieces for fall? I"d really like to know! I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your week! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments