Autumn Beauty Must Haves

Autumn Beauty Must Haves
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11
 
Hey loves. I hope you all have been well and enjoyed your weekend. It's been a lot of heavily rainy days here. Hurricane Season. I know I've been keeping up with my Monday, Wednesday, Friday posting schedule but, I was extremely tired by Sunday night. Those long work weekends! Anyhow I figured it would be okay if I just posted on Tuesday. 
 
So I was brainstorming ideas for blog posts and I thought, since I'm feeling fall vibes why not continue those vibes on the blog with a 2 or 3 part series on my fall must haves. The first of this series is my fall beauty must haves. Above are some of my fave products for fall and will be in heavy rotation all season long! 
 
1) Everyone needs a good moisturizer! This one gets my dry skin perfectly moisturized!
2) An amazing lip balm is a must! Baby Lips are my current fave.
3) A great foundation that's matte and has great staying power!
4) Dark nails and lips signify the beginning of fall for me! My go to look is dark lips and nails with    
     winged eyeliner and massive lashes!
5) A nice fall fragrance. I love woodsy/spicy oriental scents. They combine sexiness and comfort to me. 
    Weird combo, but hey that's how I describe it.
6) And of course you have to have your fave neutral lip and fall colored nails, that will go with all those  
     vibrant fall colors you plan to wear!

On a side note: My fave fall dark lipstick (MAC Fixed on Drama) and nail polish (N.Y.C. Cosmetics in Lincoln Center) combo is no longer available so, I thought I would give you guys my second fave combo! These colors are amazing dupes for my all time faves.
So loves, what are your fave beauty products for fall? I'm always looking to try new products. Thanks for stopping by!
 
 

No comments