At The Stadium






Top: Forever 21 (old, but this one is great for fall) // Jeans: Levis (old, similar) // Shoes: Forever 21 (old) // Purse: Coach // Sunnies: The Dollar Tree // Necklace: Claire's (old) // Earrings: Claire's (similar) // Leaf bobby pin: Claire's (cute option here) // Lips: CoverGirl in Temptress

Hey loves! Hoping you all had another lovely weekend. I'm still on my casual/comfortable vibe as you can see. Easy to put together pieces, no extravagance just simplicity. These August Louisiana days aren't anything pretty. Hot, sweaty, humid, and exhausting. Just a few words to describe the weather here. Obviously when the temperature is in the 90's you reach for easy breathable fabric. By the way, as promised, I'm sans makeup in this post, okay I have lipstick on, but honestly that's all! That's my bare face! It was too darn hot for makeup. It just would have melted off!

On another note, these are the dog days of summer. Time for back to school, fall shopping, and all the responsibilities that fall entails. As I move toward fall, I always feel the need to be more grown up and serious. And as much as I love fall (my fave season), sometimes you just crave the childlike feeling that comes along with summer. So for all of us who are eternally 12 or just wanna feel like it for a bit, enjoy these last few weeks and make them the best summer has yet to offer.

Thanks for stopping by.

Get The Look

No comments