An Ode To Autumn





Outfit Details// Top: Forever 21 (old, similar) // Skirt: Forever 21 (similar) Shoes: 579 (old, similar) // Clutch: DIY (similar)// Hat: Icings (similar) // Sunnies: The Dollar Tree (similar) // Belt: Claire's (old) // Necklace: New York and Company (old, pretty option here) // Bangles: Mixed (similar) //Watch: New York and Company (similar) // Lips: MAC in Fixed on Drama (no longer available)

I'm sitting here thinking "when can I wear my lightweight over-sized sweaters/ leggings/ riding boot combo? When can I sit outside and feel the crisp cool breeze on my skin? When can I keep my darker lipsticks in rotation?!" Autumn, I so long for you and all the styling possibilities you bring about.  I can't remember when my love affair with autumn truly began, but I know that it will last a lifetime. The fact that our affair only blossoms for a short time, makes me crave it even more. Here in central Louisiana, Autumn weather is short. The calendar may say from Sept. 21 to Dec. 21, but here it's more like Oct. 21 to November 21. So I cherish every moment we have together.

On another note, these were taken on Wednesday, which was another gloomy, rainy day here. The BF and I decided to just hangout at a cafe that's becoming one of our favorites! He wasn't having the best day, so I wanted to cheer him up. If you follow me on Instagram, then you saw that our waitress got the cook to make our wrap into a heart shape! How sweet of them. I Hope you guys have an awesome weekend and I'll talk to you guys next week.

Get The Look

4 comments

  1. Looove our style!!! I've been looking for a floppy hat like that!!! Great choice!


    http://www.michellebeltre.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you put together this outfit ! it's so good for a day out, even a summer date !
    lovely

    xoxo,
    Dee
    Slumber Talk

    ReplyDelete