Under the Cherry Colored Trees

  








Jacket: New York and Company (similar) // Dress: Target (old) (similar B.B. Dakota and Old Navy) // Belt: Target came with another dress (similar ASOS: bonus it's a 2-pack) // Sandals: Old Navy // Bracelet: Target // Necklace: Claire's (love this J. Crew one) Clutch: DIY by me // Sunnies : The Dollar Tree (similar) // Lips: Wet n' Wild  in Chery Picking // Nails: L.A. Colors in Simply (fingers, found at WalMart) and Sinful Colors in Cross My Heart (toes)

Hello loves!! Happy 4th of July!!!! I know its been a while and I haven't been posting a lot lately. Well here's my comeback.
if you're reading this first sitting in the morning and you still don't quite know what to wear to that barbecue, I hope you can use this as a form of inspiration! Just pull out your white dress and add a few red and navy accessories. You could easily make this outfit into a great Independence Day outfit. All you have to do is substitute the belt and clutch for a red ones and voila! You are now Independence day ready.

I hope you guys enjoy. Even though Louisiana is one hotbox in the summer, it still is very beautiful. This gorgeous flowers seem to be proving that. Also, the fact that my lips and belt matched the surrounding trees was a complete fluke. 

As always thanks for stopping by!
P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway hosted by Vedette Shapewear! All details and entry instructions are in the previous post found here. Good Luck to you all, contest ends July 12th!


No comments