Store Love: Forever 21 Outfits Under $100

Delicate & Feminine
Top // Skirt // Wedges // Bracelet // Necklace // Rings // Bag 

Casual & Bohemian
Romper // Bangles // Sandals // Ring // Hat // Bag 

Hey loves! I thought I would do another store love post since I hadn't done one in a while! I wanted to share with you guys some pieces that I discovered while shopping at Forever21 a couple of weeks back. I meant to post this sooner but I got busy and decided to do my outfit posts since they were ready to go.

Honestly, who doesn't love finding pieces that are cute, on trend, and on budget! All these pieces are $30 or under, and the best part is the complete outfits are under $100! I love it when a great outfit comes together with out spending a lot. I tend to gravitate towards more feminine and bohemian pieces, so I thought these two outfits would be great inspiration! Also, most of these items happen to be on my wish list! I hope you guys enjoy this post and I will talk to you guys later! Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. I know that my posts have been irregular, but my work schedule is fluctuating a lot these days. I'm trying to lock down a schedule, so please continue to comment and suggest!


2 comments