My One and Only Sunshine





Top & Skirt Forever21 (old, I love this ASOS skirt and this Mod Cloth skirt) // Pumps: Charlotte Russe (old) // Purse : Phillip Lim x Target (no longer available, similar) // Earrings: rue21 (old) // Necklace: Forever21 (old) Bracelet: Target // Sunnies: The Dollar Tree (similar) // Lips: Revlon in Berry Haute

Happy Friday! I hope you all have been enjoying your week so far! I 've been lots busy, but I am definitely enjoying my week. Spending a little time with family and loved ones does the soul good! Earlier this week I found out that I don't have to work Saturday morning, so I'm kinda excited. I get to sleep in. I don't get to enjoy a lot of Saturday mornings, so I'm definitely going to enjoy this one. I'm always sneaking peeks at Instagram while at work on Saturday and Sunday mornings and feeling a bit envious of others weekend morning posts. But it's okay, I have to remind myself that I'll be able to have those kind of weekends one day.

I wore this outfit out while trotting around town on a date.  I know that I may be a little overdressed for roaming the city, but hey you guys know I'm always overdressed! Always better to be overdressed than under-dressed! This is one of my most loved skirts in my closet. I almost let it go at one point, but I'm glad I didn't. I've always loved full skirts. I find that this shape is the easiest to wear and is very flattering on all figures. Full skirts are back in swing and I think they are here to stay! (and I'll continue to wear them even if they are not!) 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you guys have and awesome weekend!

Get the Look!

No comments