La Vie En Rose






Dress: rue21 (old, pretty options here and here) // Jacket: New York and Company (old, similar) // Necklaces: Claire's (similar) // Ring: rue21 (similar) // Sandals: Claire's (similar) //Purse: Coach

Happy Thursday! Hope you all are well! I wanted to share what I wore with you guys on last Friday! I wanted to post these pics on Monday instead of the previous post, but I was having some issues with the memory card they were on. Luckily, I got the problem fixed yesterday! Now onto the outfit.

A maxi dress is an easy summer uniform. No trying to match the right top to the perfect bottom, just one piece. Just slip it on and you are out the door. I love this rue21 maxi dress. It combines my love of bohemian and feminine styles. I'm the biggest fan of floral prints and lace. It's saffe to say that i will continue to be a big fan for the rest of my life. It's just something about the two that make me feel beautiful. Girly, delicate, and comfy! Most wouldn't call lace comfy, but I think it is!

P.S. I hope you guys aren't tired of seeing this denim jacket. I'm just getting so much use out of it this summer. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you guys have a wonderful day and a great weekend!


No comments