Earth Goddess








Sheer top: very old, don't remember // Dress: Old Navy (old, similar) // Wedges: Body Central (old, but I like these) // Purse: Coach  // Necklaces: Claire's (similar) // Ring: Charming Charlie (old) // Sunnies: The Dollar Tree (similar) // Nails: L.A. Colors in Simply // Lips: Revlon Color Burst Lacquer Balm in Ingenue

Happy Monday! So I know today's post is a little photo heavy but I couldn't help it. We got so many good shots that it was hard to choose which ones to post. Theses are the ones I really love. OK, so onto the outfit.

I wore this dress while meeting my lovely photographer for lunch while he was at work. When I walked in wearing this outfit he said I look beautiful in earth tones, which is why I named this post Earth Goddess. This dress from Old Navy is another "oldie, but goodie" in my closet. The way it drapes across my body is perfect. It hugs my body in all the right places to create these subtle curves that I really don't have. Also, this dress highlights my legs amazingly! Can you believe that when I bought this dress it was a mere $4. What a steal for something so easy to style. I'm glad I purchased this dress because I have definitely gotten my wear out of it over the past 5 or 6 years!

Also the cover up was a extremely cheap sales purchase. I bought it on a whim, not really knowing what I would pair it with. But now that kimonos and sheer cover-ups are on trend right now I'm glad I got it. Also it's perfect with this dress. I can style this cover-up with a tank and some jeans to make it more casual. I'm extremely happy that most of the items in my closet are standing the test of time! Helping me stay on trend while not emptying my wallet for new stuff! Last photo was included cause I thought it was funny.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your week ahead!


No comments