Pale Yellow Softness







Top: Thrifted // Boyfriend Jeans: Old Navy (similar here and here) // Bag: New York and Company (old) // Shoes: BCBGirls (old) (similar here and here) // Necklaces: Claire's (Bird similar) // Ring: Charming Charlie (old) (similar) Bracelet: Target // Sunnies: The Dollar Tree

Hey loves, Happy Monday! I hope you all have been well and enjoyed your 4th of July weekend! Mines was pretty good. I worked early on the 4th so I got to spend the afternoon with the family. Then I was off Saturday, Sunday and today! Saturday I got to enjoy more food and wine at a friend's house. Then Sunday afternoon I got to go antiquing. All in all it was a pretty relaxed weekend! 

On another note, while out shooting this weekend, my photographer and I noticed that the park where I normally take pictures was packed with little ones and their parents. So, we decided to take a side road to look for a new spot and found a really cool secluded one next to an office parking lot. Once you guys see it you'll think "is that really near an office building?". Anyhow, I hope you guys enjoyed this post and since I'm off today, I'm going to relax, then prepare for a dinner date I have later this evening!

As always, thanks for stopping by! And don't be shy leave me comments below. I love talking and getting feed back from you guys!

Get The Look!

No comments