Somewhere in the Country




Top: Rue21 (old) / Jeans: Old Navy (similar and I like these and these) / Shoes: BCBGirls (old, but I like these) / Purse: Plillip Lim x Target ( no longer available)/ Bangles: mixed (these are cute) / Ring: don't remember / Necklace: Charming Charlie / Sunnies: Dollar Tree

Happy Tuesday all! Today's post is short. I met a friend for lunch on Thursday and this is what I wore. The lunch was pretty casual, but I just love to dress up. I know the quality of these photos aren't as great as my usual. My regular photographer (my mom) wasn't available, so I had my friend shoot the outfit. I didn't get too many great photos, but I wanted to show you guys my outfit. It's okay though. My friend is slowly getting better. We shot a few more outfit pics for the rest of the week and its getting better.

Anyways, I went for a casual vibe. I seem to be doing that a lot lately. These jeans are one of the few printed pants that I own. I styled another pair that own here. I remember that I didn't really like printed pants in the past. For some reason they looked odd to me. Now I'm actually loving printed pants. My Instagram feed is filled with them, so I see why I'm falling in love with them. All the bloggers that I'm following seem to be finding the perfect balance in styling printed pants/denim. I think my problem is that I have to find the right pattern in the right cut. I'm mostly attracted to the printed pants that are skinny or fitted. These Old Navy jeans aren't to bold of a print and can be styled a little easier than bolder ones.

Hope you all have a great day. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments