A Casual Saturday






Shirt Dress: New York and Company (old, but i like this one and this one), Hat: Forever21 (similar), Shoes: Rampage (old), Purse: Coach, Necklace: Body Central (in stores), (Sunglasses: The Dollar Tree (similar) Bangles: mixed (but I like these)

Happy Sunday. I hope the weekend is treating you all well. I've been enjoying mine so far. It's the first weekend in a long time where i have the entire weekend off. I must say that it feels so nice. To actually mingle with my friends who are mostly off during the weekends. I wore this simple dress yesterday for a casual vibe. Also, I've been waiting to where this hat for a long time. I've had this Forever 21 hat for sometime. I bought in the hopes that I would wear it to the beach or during vacation, but I never wore it. Well, I saw Tamryn from Wannabe Fashion Blogger wearing her big black hat on her blog and I was inspired to wear mines. And I'm so glad I did. I think it turned out great. What do you guys think? Do you like how I styled my hat?

As always thanks for stopping by

No comments