Pastel Sorbet





Shirt: New York and Company (old), Jeans: American Eagle (old), Clutch: Icing (old), Bangles: Claires (I like these), Shoes: Rue21 (old), Sunnies: The Dollar Tree (similar), Necklace: Claire's (still in love with these ModCloth and J.Crew ones), Lips: Revlon in Berry Haute

Short post today! This week has been crazy! I finally had an off day yesterday to shoot outfit photos, but it rained all day. I was truly upset since I had been waiting on my day off after a 6 day work stretch. These photos are from a week or two ago I just hadn't posted them. I hope you guys enjoy. I have some great outfits to show you! Lets hope that the rain doesn't get in my way.

Thanks for stopping by and sticking with me through my one week absence.I truly appreciate all of you guys!

2 comments

  1. That clutch is cute!!!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I love almost anything with a floral print!

      Delete