Into the Garden








Dress: Forever21(this year's pint), Cardigan: New York and Company (old), Sandals: Claire's (old but I like these), Purse: Phillip Lim x Target (no longer available), Sunnies: The Dollar Tree (similar), Ring: Charming Charlie (old, similar), Necklace: Claire's (liking these J. Crew and ModCloth ones), Love Bracelet: Burlington (last year, similar here and here)

Happy Saturday loves. If you've been following my blog or Instagram since last year, then you've seen this dress before. I wore it to my besties college graduation last May. The pictures weren't the best quality since I only used my iPhone. Well here I am again, restyling the same dress.Last time I wore my denim jacket over the dress for coverage, but since Louisiana has been scorching hot these days I opted for a light cardigan.I normally don't wear cut-out or backless dresses but this one was too cute to pass up. I think it's just a great summer dress!

By the way can you guys tell that I seem to be having a blue moment and print moment lately. Somehow this color always grabs my attention on the rack. What do you guys think of the the dress? Do you love the back or no? Do you have that one color you seem to be gravitating towards lately? Let me know in the comments below, I would love to discuss with you!

As always, thanks for stopping by!

6 comments

  1. Forget about the picture quality, I love the dress! It's gorgeous and definitely perfect for summer!

    Lilly. xx
    http://hellolillyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! It means alot.

      Delete
  2. Love this dress! Such a cute print!
    http://fashionnewsie.blogspot.com
    http://instagram.com/rachelpittman_

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the back of this dress! What a fun surprise!
    : signe : : the daily savant :
    I also have a STYLE CHALLENGE going on now! I hope you’ll enter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments!!!! I saw your post and thought what a cool idea!

      Delete