Birds of a Feather





 Dress: Charlotte Russe (old, I love this ASOS one 
 and this Delia's one), Sandals: Gap (old), Purse: Phillip Lim x Target (no longer available) Earrings: New York and Company (old) Ring: Charming Charlie (similar), Necklace: Claire's (old, but these by J.Crew and Mod Cloth are adorable), Sunglasses: Dollar Tree (similar)

Happy Thursday loves. I hope you all are enjoying your week so far. So I must say that I do enjoy a good print and it's even better if it's on a dress. I wore this dress for a casual date at Starbucks. Nothing to fancy, but just enough pretty to give an airy romantic look. I think that the billowy sleeves feed into that romantic vibe and the print screams quirky. I love the bird print on this Charlotte Russe Dress, which is 3 years old by the way. The birds are massive and its not very ordinary, which is what attracted me to the dress.  What do you guys think? Do you love the bird print or is it to bold of a print for you?

As always, thanks for stopping by! Hope you all have a great weekend ahead!

No comments